Friday, May 12, 2006

Convert To Delimited Form All Tables

Under.zip (XTable) "ConvertToDelimitedFormAllTables" - Standard convert-to-text, but can be applied to a set of tables simultaneously.
Word allows you to convert a single table to delimited form. I allow you to convert a complete set of selected tables, all at once.

A short note about selection: I have tried to be consistent in interpreting your selection. If you are messing about with tables and the selection point is zero-length outside a table (for example, you click in a paragraph), I assume that you want to apply the operation to all tables in the document. If you have clicked in a table, I assume you want the operation to apply only to the selected table. If you have selected a range within the document, I assume you want the operation to apply only to those tables in the selection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home